Roland AC 60 amp for sale

  • David Volk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      This amp is good but I desire an acoustic image corus which is unbelievable. I think this amp
      is worth $333. BTW, you might talk me out of my SAGA mid 80s DG250 as I may have a Park
      avail to me soon.
    • Paul Gustafson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008

         This is one great guitar, and I really hate to sell it, but I need the cash.

        • Park Model Élan 14 (2003, Mint) [Shelley D. Park, Vancouver, BC] This guitar features a modified Selmer/Maccaferri design; 14-frets to the body, with 24 frets total; Figured Mahogany back and sides with Rosewood binding on the body, Sitka Spruce top with horizontal cutaway; D-shaped soundhole with multi-ply rosette; 640mm scale length; bound Ebony fretboard; zero fret; adjustable truss rod; slotted peghead with Ebony overlay; gold Schaller 3-on-a-plate tuning machines with pearloid buttons; Ebony floating bridge; embossed tailpiece; back fullOHSC$3295  (a deluxe Calton to fit this or any other 14-fret Elan is available in minty condition for $700)

        Contact Cotton Music for more info.

        http://www.cottenmusic.com

        Thanks!

        Gus