Re: Vintage Stimer for sale

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Marc,

      I've told you before that you need to include the FULL pathway
      on the URL. The final suffix cannot be .dll because it is NOT
      an HTML page. You no doubt copied the URL that lead to the page
      with the .dll but that isn't the correct suffix. It must be either
      .htm or html at the end of the page irresptive of the dot com, etc.
      For instance, it could be something like...
      http://www.gypsyjazzguitar.com/mediaRV_trio2.htm

      Looking forward to jamming next time around!

      ~Don