Re: Hot Club de Norveges in Israel

  • altroupe
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2008
      Willie's politics are insignificant. But he does some nifty
      pickin'. One of my favorite Texans (I think he's Texan) is Rich
      O'Brien. Now there's a picker. He was one of the late Tommy
      Morrell's stalwarts. He'll do a Django tune now & then.

      alan

      --- In gypsyjazzguitar@yahoogroups.com, "Norman Plankey"