Ameranouche Demo/Workshop

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Sunday, 2:00 pm, March 2, 2008, Tinicum Guitar Barn, Tinicum, PA
      I've arranged for Shepp and the 'nouche to give a 1 hour
      workshop/demonstration at the Tinicum Guitar Barn. The Guitar Barn is
      one of the coolest places around, with great guitars, and the owner,
      Karl, is a prince of a guy. It's at 2:00 on Sunday and we need to get
      the band out of there quickly at three so they can rest up and get to
      Phoenixville.
      Donations will be accepted.
      www.guitarbarn.com for contact and directions.
      Karl said to emphasize: CARPOOL! Limited parking. And no bathrooms,
      some come pissed off (hehehehehehe!).
      Dan
      For those who read my group and this one, my apologies for cross
      posting.