RE: GJG Members Newsletter Re: Robin Nolan tune

  • glenn seckold
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Jason Anick

      To: gypsyjazzguitar@yahoogroups.com
      From: alamon2@...
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:25:33 -0600
      Subject: Re: GJG Members Newsletter Re: Robin Nolan tune

      Glenn,
      Which violinist site are you referring to?
      Al
      From: dennis1043@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:46:43 +0000
      Subject: GJG Members Newsletter Re: Robin Nolan tune

      it's called number one, but you could've known that by reading the
      description of the song on the right.

      cheers

      --- In gypsyjazzguitar@ yahoogroups. com, "glennseckold" <taobaby68@. ..>
      wrote:

      > Can anyone please tell me the name of this? (Going nuts trying to think
      > of it) - love this clip
      > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=r5kDjP3NrVo& mode=related& search=

      Enter here. Win tix to see Crowded House live at the Greek Theatre, LA!

      Enter here. Win tix to see Crowded House live at the Greek Theatre, LA!