two Gigs this week in Brooklyn, NY

  • Ben Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      We we'll be at our regular gig at Cocotte Restaurant
      this week on
      Sunday night at 7 pm. Cocotte is a great french bistro
      in the heart of
      park slope, with good food, great drinks and a nice
      vibe. We will be
      playing from 7 until around nine. The band is myself
      and Marc Daines
      on guitar- and occasional guests. Cocotte is located
      at 337 5th ave,
      Brooklyn Ny, 11215- at the corner of 4th street, and
      about half way
      between the F train at 4th and 9th, and the R train at
      Union.
      This week I'd like to announce a special Gypsy Jazz
      session at Puppets
      Jazz. We will be there on Monday night, starting
      around 8- this
      session will happen on the first and third Monday of
      every month and
      is a great chance to get out your gypsy chops and play
      some tunes! Any instrument welcome, there is no cover
      (though a donation is suggested for your hosts) and
      Puppets is a great little room with a great vibe, Full
      bar, and a few bar snacks. This session could run late
      as well if we are all feeling it! Check Puppets out at
      www.puppetsjazz.com. Come out and kick it Brooklyn
      gypsy style with us!
      Cheers and see you soon,
      B.