New uploads

  • Dave Woods
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      This is Dave Woods poking his head back in the door again,

      Ive uploaded two more files to my site.  One is "ear training, the five one progression" This file shows how to practice your guitar and get your eartraing done at the same time.

      The other is called "left hand, right hand".  It deals with using balance, gravity, and momentum, to physically get where you want to go on the guitar.
      I just found out that none of the MP3 clips are working on my CD.  I'm working to get them back up. sorry bout' that.

      Dave Woods

    • Menno J.H. van der Reijden
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007

        Dave,