aria

  • strtzz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      check out the new ARIA manouche guitars!

      they are nice guitars(and a lot cheaper than the "boutique"guitars)

      http://www.ariaguitars.com/int/03_products/pro_ag_mm_20.html
    • mmaslan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        The web page say the finish is "semi-gross"! I kid you not!

        MM

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          it's a satin finish,or in holland we call it "mat"

          play the guitar and you're be suprised!
          (
          i have both MM20 AND MM10) and yes, i can still on a holiday!!
        • strtzz
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
            i am very very happy with the aria's
            the lose moustache? a drop of glue!
            ever see a new gibson straight from the factory?(a 2000$ guitar!)
            it's horrible!bad fretwork,bad paint job
            the aria's give me more fun then my 1000$ stratocaster