Re: Stochelo Rosenberg book

  • Gypsylover
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 4:12 AM
      Hi guys,

      The book is still not ready. It's planned for March now.
      As soon as the book can be ordered the special website will be "on-
      the air"
      The website is called www.stochelorosenberg.com
      But ofcourse I will write a post about it when there is more news.

      Friday-evening Stochelo played at the Django Reinhardt Festival in
      Oslo. How about this combination: Didier Lockwood, Niels Henning
      Orsted Pedersen and Stochelo Rosenberg?
      Unfortunately I could not go there but my friend Leo Eimers did and
      he said it was awsome. I hope to hear or see more of it.

      Greetings
      Mary

      --- In gypsyjazzguitar@yahoogroups.com, "Caleb Murphy"