Re: [gypsyjazzguitar] Stochelo picks

  • Sims Delaney-Potthoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hi Kit

      When Robin & Paul & Kevin were here last summer (we did the workshop in
      addition to a bunch of Wis. gigs) Robin did the Acoustic Guitar article and
      mentioned that I will have the CD's & books. After returning to Holland &
      talking to their accountant they found that it would be too much woe (or is
      it whoa) to do that so suggested that I send interested parties to
      http://www.robinnolantrio.com But we are talking about them coming thru
      in Sept. I'll be sure to get the word out.

      --
      Harmoniously,
      Sims

      http://www.wail.com