samois info?

  • gypsysongs2002 <gypsysongs@netscape.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      any info available on samois 2003? artist line up? ect...
    • Gypsylover <rosenberg.trio@kabelfoon.nl>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        Hi,

        Stochelo told me that it's almost certain that he and his Rosenberg
        Trio will play on stage on the Sunday, June 29.
        So that is the first act I know.

        Happy Newyear,
        Mary

        --- In gypsyjazzguitar@yahoogroups.com, "gypsysongs2002
      • phl97213 <phl97213@yahoo.co.uk>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
          Mary-

          that's great news, but when will they play in Portland, Oregon??!! We
          will gladly provide accommodation! The Aladdin theatre would be a
          great place for their gig, check out the web site:
          http://www.aladdin-theater.com/
          Then they could meet up with Pearl Django in Seattle, (which is only
          170 miles north of Portland)- then they could hop on over to Hawaii
          to visit Mr. Conway. Whatdayya say?

          Cheers!

          Phil

          --- In gypsyjazzguitar@yahoogroups.com, "Gypsylover