Gypsy Jazz School CDs

  • guitarart1957
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello,
      Where can I purchase the "Gypsy Jazz School" CDs? I may have
      missed the answer to this in previous emails, but I have recently
      changed my internet provider and I lost a lot of correspondence. Also,
      is there any good online file trading sites anymore? Napster used to
      be a good source for some files but I have not downloaded anything
      scince the format changed.
      Also, Scott if you see this posting, I tried to email you after
      you called me the other day and it wouldn't go through. Either your
      email address has changed or something is wrong on my end. This is
      Joe Dinkins by the way.

      Best wishes
      Joe