Hey

  • vlrcarlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 9:00 PM
      Hi everyone who looks at this. I would just like to say that i think
      about all of you. Random things will remind me of the trip and i will
      think back to a memory. I had a great time and all of you made it
      great. Please email me at this address or at vjc_73@...
      I would love to hear from all of you. I can't believe i haven't kept in
      better touch. We grew so close in such a short amount of time.
      lets not let our friendships die completely. ;P
      ~Val
    • Annemarijn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
        Hey you guys!! How is everyone?? I've been thinking about Brandon a
        lot lately... But I dun have his email. Does any of you have it?? Has
        anyone heard of him after Katrina...?? I hope everything's alright
        with him and his family...:S Pls send me his email? Thanks.. Hope
        all 's well with everybody else!!! Byeee!!!