I am looking for statistics/information/literature of the top research topics in hydrogeology worldwide, I need to know what are the topics that scientistsayman_ahmed02
Earlier today the USGS released updated versions of ModelMuse and GW_Chart. http://water.usgs.gov/nrp/gwsoftware/ModelMuse/ModelMuse.html
Theoretically the principal directions of anisotropy must get aligned with the grid's orientation but practically it is really hard to enforce so you shoulda_m_niazi
(This group is created by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667, Uttarakhand, India)
- Earth Sciences
- Sep 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.