The USGS released an updated version of ModelMuse a few days ago (http://water.usgs.gov/nrp/gwsoftware/ModelMuse/ModelMuse.html). While this release is
Looks like there is a problem with the southwest boundary condition. Did you check it? From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] Sent:sjrwoodward
It depends on what solver you are using, which settings for that solver you are using and the setup of the model (time stepping, grid spacing, materialdenpos42
(This group is created by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667, Uttarakhand, India)
- Earth Sciences
- Sep 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.