Earlier today the USGS released updated versions of ModelMuse and GW_Chart. http://water.usgs.gov/nrp/gwsoftware/ModelMuse/ModelMuse.html
Theoretically the principal directions of anisotropy must get aligned with the grid's orientation but practically it is really hard to enforce so you shoulda_m_niazi
Hi all, Does rotating model grid at angle effects field measured properties that will be assigned to model. Do we need to transform them before assigning to
(This group is created by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667, Uttarakhand, India)
- Earth Sciences
- Sep 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.