Hi Simon, I often run MODPATH from DOS command line with steady state models, mpath3_v3.exe works. Beiyan Zhang PhDMatrix Solutions Inc519 772 3777beiyan_zhang
I have a transient MODFLOW2005-NWT simulation and I want to do particle tracking. I have specified Sy, Ss, Porosity for my model. I have generated a CBB flowsjrwoodward
So, if I run MODPATH on flow data from a transient MODFLOW simulation, what happens when the particle gets to the last time step, but is still inside the modelsjrwoodward
(This group is created by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667, Uttarakhand, India)
- Earth Sciences
- Sep 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.