Looks like there is a problem with the southwest boundary condition. Did you check it? From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent:sjrwoodward
It depends on what solver you are using, which settings for that solver you are using and the setup of the model (time stepping, grid spacing, materialdenpos42
From: Anju Anne Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 11:43 AM Subject: Doubts Respected Sir, 1) I am always getting an error 'failed to meet solvercpkumar
(This group is created by Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667, Uttarakhand, India)
- Earth Sciences
- Sep 11, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.