GW Vistas course in Australia and PHREEQC

  • geoff.flight@y7mail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Just a quick note for any Australians and New Zealanders who might be interested in a couple of courses we are running in Sydney.

      Calibration, Uncertainty and MODFLOW-USG in Groundwater Vistas - Sydney 2013 (with Jim Rumbaugh - author of GW Vistas)

      http://www.srit.com.au/course_details.php?id=50

      and

      Introduction to Geochemical Modelling Tools: Equilibrium and Transport Applications - Sydney 2013 (PHREEQC etc)

      http://www.srit.com.au/course_details.php?id=58