help

  • prakasa sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Dear Sir / Madam,

      I am Dr. C. Prakasam from Burdwan University

      Please help any one *how to calculate the rain spell and wet spell from
      daily rainfall data.*

      One more help I need Five books if any one have these books kindly inform
      to me, I will make photocopy or if you have ebooks (.pdf) kindly send to
      me, it will helpful for my research.

      Thanking you

      *Books Name*

      1. The History Of The Study Of Landforms Or The Development Of
      Geomorphology: Quaternary And Recent Processes And Forms (1890-1965) And
      The Mid-century Revolutions, Volume - 4. ISBN: 1862392498 / 9781862392496

      *Author: *T P Burt, R J Chorley, D Brunsden, N J Cox, A S Goudie.
      *Publisher:
      *Geological Society of London.
      2. Mathematical Morphology In Geomorphology And Gisci. ISBN: 1439872007 /
      978-1439872000.

      *Author:* Behara Seshadri Daya Sagar. *Publisher: *Taylor & Francis.

      3. Mathematical models of small watershed hydrology and applications. ISBN:
      1887201351, 9781887201353.

      *Author: *Vijay P. Singh &* *Donald K. Frevert. *Publisher: *Water
      resources pubns (2001-12).

      4.* *Field Experiments and Measurement Programs in Geomorphology. ISBN:
      0774803517 / 9780774803519.

      *Author: *Olav Slaymaker. *Publisher: *University Of British ColumbiaPress.

      5. River Meandering. ISBN: 0875903169 / 9780875903163.

      *Author: *Syunsuke Ikeda. *Publisher: *Amer geophysical union

      DR. C. PRAKASAM, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Phil, Ph.D
      Research Associate - Fluvial Geomorphology
      (Geospatial Research Laboratory, First Floor)
      Department of Geography
      The University of Burdwan
      Golapbag, Burdwan � 713104
      West Bengal, India