RE: [gwmodel] What do you use for 3D visualisation?

  • Wayne Hesch
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      Simon,

      Visual MODFLOW Flex is another commercial software package with 3D capabilities; a 30-day trial version is available on our website:

      http://www.swstechnology.com/groundwater-modeling-software/visual-modflow-flex

      You can view model layers in 3D, and compare this to GIS data, geological contacts from borehole logs, and also particle and pathlines.
      You can also generate animations (.AVI files) from the 3D views, for use in presentations.

      Regards,
      Wayne
      Wayne Hesch
      Senior Product Champion - Simulations