I'm looking for a few big models.

  • Richard B. Winston
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012
      I've developed a version of MODFLOW-2005 that should run faster for
      models that have a large number of parameters, parameter instances,
      zones or zone arrays. I would like to test this version with some
      practical examples. If you have a model that you would be willing to
      share, please contact me at rbwinst@.... The model needs to be
      able to run with the MODFLOW-2005 version 1.8. I am looking for models
      that have 100 or more parameters, parameter instances, zones or zone
      arrays; the number of cells is unimportant. I'll provide copies of my
      revised version of MODFLOW to those who have models that they are
      willing to share with me that meet the above criteria. I'll only
      provide the MODFLOW binary; the source code won't be released until I
      have a chance to write this up and publish it.