Regarding model Developmen​t

  • samanpreet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      My question is quite basic.
      I want to deveop groundwater model in Modflow for my study area .
      I have about 42 borehole logs for my study area.
      But there is large variation in presence of clay layers and sand
      layers. Broadly I expect 5 layer model with two aquitards and three
      aquifers.
      I would like to know the exact definition of layer in MODFLOW.
      and how are the layers classified when there is enormous variation in
      geological strata..

      Please guide