Book Needed

  • Haq Nawaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
      Hi Dear All

      I am a postgraduate student working on groundwater quality assessment in a University. I am searching a book entitled “Modeling Tools for Environmental Engineers and Scientists” by N Nirmalakhandan which is not available here easily and expensive to download from purchasing sites. Since I am student and in not a position to purchase it therefore I request to somebody to help me in this regard.

      Oblige me

      Thank You
    • matheson ma
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
        Hi,

        I purchased a cheaper book from 6 FINCHES BOOKS before.
        Try it pls. phone: 360-898-0052

        Good luck