Re: [gwmodel] GROUND WATER QUALITY MODELLING

  • Rana Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Dear Dr. Shankar & Dr. Sharma,

      The GEC-1997 methodology has been formulated by a team of experts under the overall coordination and initiative of Central Ground Water Board (and not Central Water Commmisssion). It is available at the CGWB website. This is a lumped paramter system approach used for estimation of ground water recharge and budgeting.

      with best wishes,

      Rana Chatterjee
      Scientist 'D'
      Central Ground Water Board,