Groundwater treatment/groundwater contamination/USA

  • Ayman Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:41 PM
      Dear members,

      I am looking for a professor working in any USA university interested in water treatment/sewage water treatment and management for a joint research. Please email me if interested or need more information on the subject.
      Best regards

      Dr. Ayman Abdel-Hameed Ahmed
      Associate Professor of Hydrogeology
      Faculty of Science
      Sohag University
      Sohag, Egypt
      Phone: 002-093-4570057
      Mobile: 002-0106861532Fax: 002-093-4570057