ArcGIS 9.2 - Need Help
- Dear Members,
Please give me the following info;
1) Detailed procedure of geo-referencing / geo-coding of Survey of India Toposheets (1975/79 scanned toposheets) in ArcGIS Desktop 9.2
2) Preparation of slope map (in degrees or %) using SRTM data in ArcGIS
3) How to change the area / perimeter / line length units in attribute table (in ArcGIS)?
4) How to change the coloured scanned map into bicoloured (B&W) map in ArcMap?
5) How to add graticules to a map in lay-out mode (in ArcMap)?
6) How to import digitized and geo-referenced AutoCAD Map .dwg file into ArcGIS and how to overlay this .dwg file over SRTM DEM (in ArcGIS)?
Thanks in advance for sparing your valuable time and sharing your knowledge.
Tejaswi K Lakkundi
Dept. of Geology
- dear Tejasawi
I recently did one course on GIS. I am sending* you the detailed procedure
for georeferencing in arcgis 9.2 for survey of India map. for rest of the
questions you can see book introduction to GIS KANG-Tsung chang Tata
Macgraw Hill. it comes with cd having good examples.
Department of Civil Engineering
PS the image file refered in doc file is big almost 16mb. you can contact
me on my mail for that.
* The group settings don't allow any attachment, therefore message is without attachment - Moderator.