water recycling by industries

  • eldho@civil.iitb.ac.in
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hi,

      We are doing a project related to water recycling scope for Industries for
      reuse in India and bulk water tarrif and possible rebate to be given to
      Industries which adopt water recycling.

      If anyone has literature, reports, data rlevant to modern technologies for
      water recycling and bulk water tarrif plans, please send to me.

      It will be very useful for us to understand the scenarios in other
      countries. Looking for your cooperation.

      best regards and greetings,

      (Dr. Eldho T.I.)

      eldho@...
    • Dr. S. D. Limaye
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
        Dear DR Eldho:

        In 2004, the Staple Fiber Factory of GRASIM at Birlagram, Nagda (MP) won the
        Stockholm Industry Award for water conservation, recycling and reuse. May be
        they give you useful information.

        Dr Shrikant D LIMAYE
        Pune