Required one paper

  • Ajay Vashisht
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      Dear all,

      I urgently needed a paper whose reference is written below. Can any one help me?

      Novakowski, K. S., 1993. Interpretation of the transient flow rate obtained from constant head tests conducted in situ in clays. Can. Geotech. J., 30, 600-606.

      Dr. A. K. Vashisht
      Dept. of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering,
      College of Technology,
      G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology,
      Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
      PIN 263145