Skip to search.

Re: [gwmodel] a questions related to Argus ONE

  • Richard B. Winston
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 4:10 AM
      If the aquitard is at the top of the model and does not allow any water
      to go through it at all, as suggested by your setting the vertical
      hydraulic conductivity to zero, than you don't need to include it in the
      model. By default, all the external boundaries of a MODFLOW model are
      no-flow boundaries. If the aquitard does allow some water to go through
      it, the vertical hydraulic conductivity and initial head need to be
      specified.

      If you have further questions about the usage of the MODFLOW GUI in
      Argus ONE, you can send them to me at rbwinst@... .