National Seminar "GROUNDWATER-2007"

  • Ashwani Kr. Maurya
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Dear Sir/Madam

      Please find enclosed an attached file (attachment not allowed in this group, please re-post as text - Moderator) as e_invitation for participating in National Seminar "GROUNDWATER-2007". As you might be knowing that GROUNDWATER-2006 held at Banglore was very successful, I hope your active participation in GROUNDWATER-2007 will make it mega success.

      Kindly accept our invitation and contruibute as best you can do. I also request you to
      forward this invitation to your friends working in field of groundwater.
      Kindly expedite participation, technical papers and registration forms.

      With Regards
      Dr Subhash C Singh
      Organising Secretary
      Groundwater-2007
      grw2007@...

      ASHWANI KUMAR MAURYA
      Project Fellow
      c/o Dr. V.S. Singh
      Head & Scientist F,
      GROUNDWATER DIVISION
      NGRI, Hyderabad
      Letter box.-22

      RES: Room No.-01
      Research Scholar Hostel-II,
      National Geophysical Research Institute,
      Uppal Road Hyderabad-500 007
      Mob.09866270112
      ashwani_maurya@...
      ashwani_maurya1@...