HYDROGEOLOGIST --- greater SACRAMENTO area

  • geelogic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      I am working with a small water resources firm in the greater Sacramento area that specializes in solving groundwater challenges by applying smart scientific principles. This is a chance to grow with a team that values good stewardship of our natural resources and balance in life.
      They are looking for a team player with high integrity and a passion for addressing water resource issues. The ideal candidate will have 2-6 yrs. experience (internships count) and a solid foundation in geology and hydrogeology fundamentals. Prefer advanced degree. This person will enjoy working outdoors and have strong analytical skills, good writing skills, and be an effective communicator.

      If you would like to know more about this or other opportunities, please contact
      Sherry G. Turner at 888.832.1057 x:111 or email geelogic@... with
      a Microsoft Word Document version of your resume.