New soil physics and GW modeling tutorials

  • Donald L. Baker
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7 4:39 PM
      Over 500 PowerPoint slides covering soil physics and ground water
      modeling have been established at:

      http://www.aquarien.com/sptutor/index.html

      The topics range from undergraduate mathematics to postdoctoral research
      into numerical methods for unsaturated flow.

      Don Baker
      Aquarius Engineering
      5001 West 5th Place
      Stillwater, OK 74074
    • Kovács Balázs
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7 10:47 PM
        Dear Mr. Baker,
        I've tried the link below without success. Is the URL correct. I would be
        very interested, please to publish the correct one.
        Thank You,
        Balazs

        KOVÁCS Balázs, PhD
        ME Hidrogeológiai-Mérnökgeológiai Tsz
        University of MIskolc, Dept. of Hydrogeology and Geotechnics
        H-3515 Miskolc-Egytemvaros, Hungary
        http://www.gama-geo.hu/kb
        > Over 500 PowerPoint slides covering soil physics and ground water
        > modeling have been established at:
        >
        > http://www.aquarien.com/sptutor/index.html
        >
        > The topics range from undergraduate mathematics to postdoctoral research
        > into numerical methods for unsaturated flow.
        >
        > Don Baker
        > Aquarius Engineering
        > 5001 West 5th Place
        > Stillwater, OK 74074

      • Jakab András
        Message 3 of 7 , May 7 11:52 PM
          Balazs,

          Try the given URL only with an htm extension (i.e.,
          http://www.aquarien.com/sptutor/index.htm).

          Best regards
          Andras

          > I've tried the link below without success. Is the URL correct. I would be
          > very interested, please to publish the correct one.
          > Thank You,
          > Balazs
          >
          > KOVÁCS Balázs, PhD
          > ME Hidrogeológiai-Mérnökgeológiai Tsz
          > University of MIskolc, Dept. of Hydrogeology and Geotechnics
          > H-3515 Miskolc-Egytemvaros, Hungary
          > http://www.gama-geo.hu/kb

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Dr Trevor Elliot
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8 12:34 AM
            Correct link is http://www.aquarien.com/sptutor/index.htm.

            At 07:47 AM 5/8/02 +0200, you wrote:
            >Dear Mr. Baker,
            >I've tried the link below without success. Is the URL correct. I would be
            >very interested, please to publish the correct one.
            >Thank You,
            >Balazs
            >
            >KOVÁCS Balázs, PhD
            >ME Hidrogeológiai-Mérnökgeológiai Tsz
            >University of MIskolc, Dept. of Hydrogeology and Geotechnics
            >H-3515 Miskolc-Egytemvaros, Hungary
            >http://www.gama-geo.hu/kb

            Dr. Trevor Elliot,
            Lecturer in Environmental Engineering and EERC Environmental Tracers
            Laboratory (ETL),
            Co-ordinator, PgDip/MSc Environmental Engineering,
            School of Civil Engineering, Queen's University Belfast,
            Room G123, David Keir Building, Stranmillis Road,
            Belfast. BT9 5AG. Northern Ireland.
            Tel. +44 (0)28 90 274736 (direct) OR +44 (0)28 90 274006 (general office);
            Fax. +44 (0)28 90 663754; E-mail. t.elliot@...;
            http://www.qub.ac.uk/civeng/
          • Edson Wendland
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8 5:11 AM
              Dear Donald,

              it was a quite good and interesting idea.
              Your material is very helpful.

              ew

              "Donald L. Baker" wrote:

              > Over 500 PowerPoint slides covering soil physics and ground water
              > modeling have been established at:
              >
              > http://www.aquarien.com/sptutor/index.html
              >
              > The topics range from undergraduate mathematics to postdoctoral research
              > into numerical methods for unsaturated flow.
              >
              > Don Baker
              > Aquarius Engineering
              > 5001 West 5th Place
              > Stillwater, OK 74074

            • Jasminko Karanjac
              Message 6 of 7 , May 8 6:23 AM
                Yes, URL is correct. Try http://www.aquarien.com and select What's New, and
                select Soil Physics Tutorials. It works and is very well done.
                Dr. Jasminko Karanjac, Professor and Chair in WRM
                University of the West Indies, Faculty of Pure & Applied Sciences
                Kingston 7, Jamaica
                tel. (1-876) 977-1785; cel. (1-876) 840-4447
                e-mail: karanjac@...

                Message 7 of 7 , May 8 6:23 AM
                  My apologies to the group. PageMill, which I usually use, produces
                  html extensions, but PowerPoint and Word 97 apparently do not.

                  Don Baker, Ph.D. Soil Physics