RE: [gwmodel] modelling ground water in unsaturated soil

  • setianto slamet
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      Prof Fredlund,
      thanks a lot for some paper. i have read paper "The application of dynamic programming to slope stability analysis". I sure will give many contribution to my thesis. I interesting with subject your research unsaturated soil. In my country still almost using parameter of unsaturated soil mechanics to slope analysis.

      regards
      Ato