Re: [gwmodel] ABTOUT RESISTIVITY MODELING

  • Ayman Ahmed
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear Dr. Ashok Kumar,

      Is there a manual for this program?

      Thanks

      Ayman

      "Dr. Ashok Kumar" <ashok_bcst@...> wrote:
      There is program developed by Zohhdy et. al. for
      automatic interpretation VES data. This is USGC public
      domain software. You may try with this.
      best of luck
      ashok
      --- ketema Gebremeskel <ketemag@...> wrote:

      > DEAR GROUP MEMBERS
      >
      > I AM WORKING AS A GEOPHYSIST IN A CONSULTING FIRM
      > AND
      > I AM ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR A SOFTWARE PREFERABLY FREE
      > WHICH HELPS DEVELOPE A MODELE FROM A RESISTIVITY
      > SURVEY.
      >
      > EAGERLY WAITIG YOUR REPLY

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      =====
      Dr Ashok Kumar
      Scientist, ERD
      Remote Sensing Application Centre,
      IGSC-Planetarium, Patna - 800 001, India
      Tele +91-612-2235264(O)/ 2689001(R)/ +91-94310-36588 (mobile)
      http://www.geocities.com/ashok_bcst

      * Post message: gwmodel@yahoogroups.com

      * This list is moderated by C. P. Kumar - http://www.angelfire.com/nh/cpkumar/
      * Subscribe other related groups by sending blank
      email to the addresses given below -

      Hydrology Forum:
      hydforum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Hydrological Modelling:
      hydrologymodel-subscribe@...

      Roorkee Hydrology Group:
      rhydrology-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Dr. Ashok Kumar
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
        Dear Mr. Ayman Ahmed
        You may get it from USGS. The manual is available. You
        have to contact USGS. I have hard copy of the manual.
        bye
        ashok

        =====

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush