Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - March 2013

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY!

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! The Shamanic Breathwork™ Process is a powerful healing process that inspires individuals to remember & reconnect with their own inner healer. This process is highly experiential. The wisdom & healing to be gained comes from each individual's inner experience. Shamanic Breathwork™ blends the timeless wisdom of ancient traditions with the emerging new paradigm methods of healing & teaching. It functions as the rainbow bridge between these two worlds, honoring the best of both worlds while creating a bridge for body, mind, heart & spirit.

      I am a Shamanic BreathworkTM Facilitator, certified by Venus Rising Association for Transformation in Sylva NC. Please contact me for more information about Shamanic BreathworkTM … or to schedule your individual or group breathwork session at special introductory prices!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      Wednesday, March 13 – I will facilitate our monthly Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084. (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. The group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. & EVERYONE is welcome! A $5.00 minimum love offering is requested for use of the facility.

      Saturday, March 16 – I will be doing Tarot readings at Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, from 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m. For directions or more information, please contact Trilogy directly at 404-228-3828 or go to www.shoptrilogy.com. New Age books, gifts & much more!

      Wednesday, March 20 – "Ring in" the Spring Equinox with Don Simmons & the International Sound Therapy Association Angels of GB2 (gongs, bells& bowls). A very special meditation with Quartz Crystal Bowls, Tibetan Bowls, Bells & Gongs galore!!! Come & be a part of something wonderful as you set your Intentions for Spring & let your unlimited potential be fulfilled!  7:30 p.m. – Love offerings gratefully accepted.

      Saturday, March 23 – Celebrate the diversity & warmth of the Pagan community of Atlanta! Ever wanted to participate in a Druid ritual, but don't know any Druids? Or perhaps you want an opportunity to network with people of a similar faith. Or maybe you want to know more about local circles, covens or groups.

      The Pagan Marketplace of Ideas offers the opportunity to "shop" the Atlanta Pagan community. Explore the variety of worship, magick, knowledge & fun in the Pagan community of Atlanta!  One World Spiritual Center, 3535 Shallowford Road NE, Marietta, GA 30062. 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      TAROT BASICS & PRACTICE

      Saturday, March 2, 2013

      2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

      Forever And A Day

      7830 Highway 92

      Woodstock, Georgia 30189

      770-516-6969

      Whether you want to learn to read the Tarot cards for fun or profit, or you want deeper insights when you get readings for yourself, this class will give you a basic understanding of the magical, mystical Tarot.

      You will learn:

      •         The "secrets" of Tarot

      •         History of Tarot

      •         Variety of Tarot decks

      •         Major & Minor Arcana

      •         Tarot "suits"

      •         Basic numerology of Tarot

      •         Court cards

      •         Tarot spreads

      •         Ethics & etiquette

      Also, there will be time for practice readings. So bring your own favorite deck (78-card Tarot decks only, please) or use one of mine!

      Class is limited to 8 participants.

      Call 770-516-6969

       to register early!

      $45.00 per person

      Instructor: Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell is an intuitive reader who has worked at local psychic fairs for many years. Hannah-Fey utilizes her clairaudient, clairsentient & claircognizant abilities as well as her empathic skills to clarify what she sees in the cards. She also employs her knowledge of crystals, astrology & other metaphysical practices to enhance her readings. Hannah-Fey's intent is to provide insight, guidance & harmony for every area of her client's life.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523. I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Usui & Karuna Reiki classes & attunements (Levels 1, 2 & Master)

      Prerequisite for Karuna Reiki: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

      (Contact me for more info!)

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am happy to offer my workshops – Tarot Basics & Practice, Wheel of the Year, The Chakras, Usui & Karuna Reiki (Levels 1, 2 & Master) - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the International Madonna Ministry & am available for Weddings, Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create your special ceremony!

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain a new Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight & personal spiritual growth. Gather 2 or 3 friends & contact me to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      TAROT SALON – This enlightening experience, in which experiential readings are guided by the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 6 friends & can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      DO YOU EBAY? – I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE: I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more

      about Reiki & receiving Reiki attunements (Usui & Karuna systems).

      2nd Wednesday of every month - Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility.

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      Just for fun …

      Where's Matt? https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pwe-pA6TaZk?rel=0

      "I Paint" by Thijme Termaat - https://www.thijmetermaat.com/

      "What is the Universe?" (in 2 mins.) - http://earthsky.org/space/video-what-is-the-universe-in-2-minutes?utm_source=EarthSky+News&utm_campaign=3c9933e8d9-EarthSky_News&utm_medium=email

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      Saturday, March 23

      International Sound Therapy Association's

      "TEMPLE OF SOUND 2013"

      Unitarian Universalist Congregation Atlanta

      1911 Cliff Valley Way

      Atlanta, GA 30329

      10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Hear lectures & experience sound therapy modalities! Free admission. Vegetarian meals & healthy snacks available.

      7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Evening concert by Montana Skies, cello/guitar fusion.

      "Follow your bliss!" ~ Joseph Campbell

      Until next month . . .

      Reiki blessings & big cosmic hugs,

      Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell