Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - December 2012

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY

      & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! This year I completed training as a Shamanic BreathworkTM Facilitator thru Venus Rising Association for Transformation in Sylva NC.

      The Shamanic Breathwork™ Process is a powerful healing process that inspires individuals to remember & reconnect with their own inner healer. This process is highly experiential. The wisdom & healing to be gained comes from each individual's inner experience. Shamanic Breathwork™ blends the timeless wisdom of ancient traditions with the emerging new paradigm methods of healing & teaching. It functions as the rainbow bridge between these two worlds, honoring the best of both worlds while creating a bridge for body, mind, heart & spirit.

      Here's what people are saying about their experience:

      JD – "I am face to face with things that I have been avoiding. The talk-through with you after the breathe really brought some things to my attention."

      Please contact me for more information … or to schedule your personal or group breathwork session at special introductory prices!

      Saturday, December 1 – I will be playing with GB2 (Gongs, Bells & Bowls) at Phoenix & Dragon Bookstore, 5531 Roswell Road, Atlanta 30342, to celebrate the release of our new CD, "Power of Sounds". Please join us for a meditation at 6:00 p.m. & a reception following at 7:00.

      Saturday, December 8 – I will be doing Tarot readings at Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, from 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m. For directions or more information, please contact Trilogy directly at 404-228-3828 or go to www.shoptrilogy.com. New Age books, gifts & much more!

      Wednesday, December 12 – I will facilitate our monthly Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084. (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. The group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. & EVERYONE is welcome! A $5.00 minimum love offering is requested for use of the facility.

      Monday, Dec. 17 - Winter solstice marks the darkest night of the year & celebrates the welcome return of light. Join us as we usher in this homecoming with the crystal bowl choir, Angels of Sound & Light. Participants are encouraged to bring a comfortable pillow & blanket so they can be seated on the floor inside or outside the circle of bowls to experience the interplay of chakra geometries & the shimmering wings of sound! Atlanta Unity Church, 3597 Parkway Lane, Norcross, GA 30092. 7:30 p.m. - Love offering.

      *********************

      Coming in January!

      HOLISTIC WELLNESS FAIR

      Saturday, January 5, 2013

      10:00 am to 5:00 pm

      Atlanta Unity Church (Fellowship Hall)

      3597 Parkway Lane Norcross, GA 30092

      (770)441-0585 for directions

      Holistic Services ~ Information ~ Entertainment

      Free admission & open to the public!

      *********************

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523. I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      *********************

      NEW IN 2012!

      Karuna Reiki classes & attunements – Levels 1, 2 & Master

      Prerequisite: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

      (Contact me for more info – Let's talk Karuna Reiki … the Cosmic generation!)

      *********************

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am happy to offer my workshops - Tarot, Wheel of the Year, Chakra, Labyrinth, Usui & Karuna Reiki (Levels 1, 2 & Master) - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the International Madonna Ministry & am available for Weddings, Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create your special ceremony!

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain a new Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight & personal spiritual growth. Gather 2 or 3 friends & contact me to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      TAROT SALON – This enlightening experience, in which experiential readings are guided by the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 6 friends & can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      DO YOU EBAY? – I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay, Amazon & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE: I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more

      about Reiki & receiving Reiki attunements (Usui & Karuna systems).

      2nd Wednesday of every month - Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility.

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 7-9 – Gem, Mineral, Fossil & Jewelry Show at North Atlanta Trade Center, Norcross GA (I-85, Exit #101). 45+ dealers with fossils, minerals, gemstones, gold, silver, meteorites, stone carvings, beads, pearls, jewelry, antiques & collectibles! Admission $4.00, good for all 3 days. Free parking & door prizes! 10-6 Friday & Saturday, 10-5 Sunday.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      *CREATING A MODERN CELTIC MEDITATION PRACTICE*

      Saturday, December 8, 2012

      10 am – 5 pm

      Lawrenceville, GA

      Relax & re-energize with a day devoted to meditative practices. Stories from Celtic mythology provide a framework for meditations that incorporate visualization, breathing patterns & prayer beads. Materials for creating your own prayer beads are included. The workshop day includes experience in centering techniques, story, a specific form of Celtic meditation, the creation of personal sacred space & conversation around building this into your personal spiritual practice.

      Please note that meals are not provided. You may bring your own lunch & snacks, or go out for lunch.

      $55 per person. $10 discount for registrations received by November 11.

      To register or for more information, contact Paige Varner at paigevarner@... or 678-517-6792

      A personal recommendation: Decatur Healing Arts, 619B East College Avenue, Decatur GA, is a beautiful resource center for Tai Chi, Qigong, Yoga, NIA, Meditation, Massage, Acupuncture, Reiki, CranioSacral & Polarity Therapy, & much more! Please stop by when you're in the area, or visit their website at www.decaturhealingarts.com. Tel. 404-378-6288.

      "Follow your bliss!" ~ Joseph Campbell

      Until next month . . .

      Reiki blessings & big cosmic hugs,

      Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell