Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - October 2012

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY!

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! I have recently completed training as a Shamanic BreathworkTM Facilitator thru Venus Rising Association for Transformation in Sylva NC.

      The Shamanic Breathwork™ Process is a powerful healing process that inspires individuals to remember & reconnect with their own inner healer. This process is highly experiential & the wisdom & the healing gained comes from each individual's inner experience. Shamanic Breathwork™ honors & blends the timeless wisdom of ancient traditions with the emerging new paradigm methods of healing & teaching. It functions as the rainbow bridge between these two worlds, honoring the best of both worlds while creating a bridge for body, mind, heart & spirit.

      Please contact me for more information … or to schedule your personal or group breathwork session at special introductory prices!

      Wednesday, October 10 – I will facilitate our monthly Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084. (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. The group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. & EVERYONE is welcome! A $5.00 minimum love offering is requested for use of the facility.

      Saturday, October 13 - I will be a vendor with the NGS group at Atlanta Pagan Pride Day. This event is held at the Atlanta Friends Meeting House, 701 West Howard Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This is an opportunity for people of all faiths to find out more about many types of paganism & to engage in meaningful dialog about interfaith opportunities. It is also an opportunity for people to come together in support of the Atlanta pagan community. This event is free but we ask that you bring a food donation for the Atlanta Community Food Bank. The event includes merchants, informational booths, food, classes, music & dance performances. A harvest ritual will take place & the Celtic Rock band Emerald Rose will perform during the event.

      Sunday, October 21 – I will be doing Tarot readings at Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, from 12:00 Noon to 2:30 p.m.

      Also … Sunday, October 21 – I will offer my popular "Chakra Basics" workshop at Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. (See more info below.) For directions or to register for this class, please contact the shop at 404-228-3828. Trilogy Bookstore - Books & gifts to aid in personal inspiration, spiritual growth, meditation & healing of mind, body, & soul.

      *********************

      Chakra Basics

      Sunday, October 21, 2012

      3:00 to 5:00 p.m.

      Trilogy Bookstore

      4 N. Clarendon Ave.

      Avondale Estates, GA

      404-228-3828

      The word Chakra is derived from the Sanskrit word meaning "wheel". If we were able to see the chakras (as some psychics do) we would observe wheels of spinning or rotating energy. Although there are many, many chakras in & around the human body, the 7 primary chakras begin at the base of the spine & end at the top of the head.

      If these chakras are not balanced, or if the energies are blocked, basic life force is restricted. The individual may feel tired, out-of-sorts or depressed. & not only will physical functions be diminished, but thought processes may be affected as well. Negative attitudes such as fear, doubt & worry may preoccupy the individual. Balancing of the chakras can promote good health & provide a sense of well being.

      In this class, you will learn:

      • What is a Chakra?
      • Where are the Chakras located?
      • What purpose does each Chakra serve?
      • What is the result of over/under-stimulation of each Chakra?
      • Methods of balancing the Chakras
      • Chakras & meditation
      • Chakra associations – crystals, colors & FOODS!

      Also, there will be group discussion & balancing of chakras practice.

      Class is limited to 6 participants.

      Call 404-228-3828 to register early!

      $25.00 per person

      Instructor: Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell is an intuitive Tarot reader, Reiki Master, Crystal Energy Therapist & Certified Shamanic Breathwork Facilitator who has studied & worked in a variety of metaphysical modalities for many years. Hannah-Fey draws on her knowledge of crystals, astrology & other metaphysical practices to enhance her teachings. She also utilizes her clairaudient, clairsentient & claircognizant abilities as well as her empathic skills to provide insight, guidance & harmony for all areas of your life.

      For more info contact: ndaniell@... or 404-668-5523

      *********************

      Wednesday, October 24 – I will offer my popular "Tarot Basics & Practice" workshop at Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

      Tarot Basics & Practice

      Wednesday, October 24, 2012

      6:30 to 8:30 p.m.

      Trilogy Bookstore

      4 N. Clarendon Ave.

      Avondale Estates, GA

      404-228-3828

      Whether you want to learn to read the Tarot cards for fun or profit, or you want deeper insights when you get readings for yourself, this class will give you a basic understanding of the magical, mystical Tarot.

      You will learn:

      •         The "secrets" of Tarot

      •         History of Tarot

      •         Variety of Tarot decks

      •         Major & Minor Arcana

      •         Tarot "suits"

      •         Basic numerology of Tarot

      •         Court cards

      •         Tarot spreads

      •         Ethics & etiquette

      Also, there will be time for practice readings. So bring your own favorite deck (78-card Tarot decks only, please) or use one of mine!

      Class is limited to 8 participants.

      Call 404-228-3828 to register early!

      $45.00 per person

      Instructor: Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell is an intuitive reader who has worked at local psychic fairs for many years. Hannah-Fey utilizes her clairaudient, clairsentient & claircognizant abilities as well as her empathic skills to clarify what she sees in the cards. She also employs her knowledge of crystals, astrology & other metaphysical practices to enhance her readings. Hannah-Fey's intent is to provide insight, guidance & harmony for every area of your life.

      For more info contact: ndaniell@... or 404-668-5523

      *********************

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523. I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      *********************

      NEW IN 2012!

      Karuna Reiki classes & attunements – Levels 1, 2 & Master

      Prerequisite: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

      (Contact me for more info – Let's talk Karuna Reiki … the Cosmic generation!)

      *********************

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am happy to offer my workshops - Tarot, Wheel of the Year, Chakra, Labyrinth, Usui & Karuna Reiki (Levels 1, 2 & Master) - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the International Madonna Ministry & am available for Weddings, Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create your special ceremony!

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain a new Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight & personal spiritual growth. Gather 2 or 3 friends & contact me to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      TAROT SALON – This enlightening experience, in which experiential readings are guided by the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 6 friends & can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      DO YOU EBAY? – I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay, Amazon & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE: I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more

      about Reiki & receiving Reiki attunements (Usui & Karuna systems).

      2nd Wednesday of every month - Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility.

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      Does the sun rise due east & set due west at the equinox? At the equinox, the sun is on the celestial equator. & the celestial equator intersects all of our horizons at points due east & due west. http://earthsky.org/earth/does-the-sun-rise-due-east-and-set-due-west-at-the-equinox

      Savannah Pagan Pride Day - Saturday, September 29, 2012 from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm at Emmet Park in downtown Savannah GA. Fiona Horne will be the special guest speaker this year & you can learn more about her at www.fionahorne.com. Please come for a fabulous day filled with vendors, workshops, children's activities & entertainment. The event is entirely free, but a canned food donation to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank is requested.

      I Know My Galactic Family Is Here, Do You? (UFO Disclosure) – Enjoy with an open mind! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWK-Ni-xiw

      Friday & Saturday, October 5 & 6 - Cymatics Conference 2012: Adding Sound Therapies to Your Life - Join us to experience the power of Cymatics, the science of sound & vibrational healing! Location: UUCA, 1911 Cliff Valley Way, Atlanta, GA. This conference is open to the public. Hear experts on the cutting-edge of vibrational & energy medicine present in lay terms the art & science of tomorrow's healthcare. From the ancient healing techniques to tomorrow's technology …

      Experience the power of sound & vibration! Massage Therapists: NCBTMB approved for 12 CE hours (Must bring MT# to receive certificate.) For more info go to: http://www.cymaticsconference.com.

      Saturday, October 27 - OTHER SIDE EXPO at The Open Mind Center, 1575 Old Alabama Road, Suite 213, Roswell, GA 30076 - At this time of year, questions related to spirits, ghosts & communicating with the other side abound. Do you ever sense that you're getting messages from the 'other side', but wonder if they're real? You are invited to explore this & other paranormal topics at our Other Side Expo on Saturday, October 27 from 12:00 to 4:00pm. We'll have discussions about communicating with spirits, plus some illumination on orbs & auric fields. Roswell Ghost Tours will be on hand to talk about paranormal investigations in the local area. You may even learn a thing or two about your own neighborhood! The admission price of $22 includes one mini-session as well as all the Other Side discussions. In addition, we'll have 15-minute energy healing & tarot readings available at a reduced rate. For more info, call the center at (678) 243-5074.

      "Follow your bliss!" ~ Joseph Campbell

      Until next month . . .

      Reiki blessings & big cosmic hugs,

      Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell