Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - August, 2012

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2012

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY!

      Saturday, August 4 – I will offer my popular "Tarot Basics & Practice" workshop at Forever & A Day, 7830 Highway 92, in Woodstock GA from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (See more info below.)

      Wednesday, August 8 – I will facilitate our monthly Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084. (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. The group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. & EVERYONE is welcome! A $5.00 minimum love offering is requested for use of the facility.

      Saturday, August 11 – I will be doing Tarot readings at Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, from 12:00 Noon to 6:00 p.m. For directions or to book your appointment, please contact the shop at 404-228-3828. Trilogy Bookstore - Books & gifts to aid in personal inspiration, spiritual growth, meditation & healing of mind, body, & soul.

      *********************

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523. I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      *********************

      Tarot Basics & Practice

      Saturday, August 4, 2012

      2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

      Forever & A Day

      7830 Highway 92

      Woodstock, Georgia 30189

      770-516-6969

      Whether you want to learn to read the Tarot cards for fun or profit, or you want deeper insights when you get readings for yourself, this class will give you a basic understanding of the magical, mystical Tarot.

      You will learn:

      •         The "secrets" of Tarot

      •         History of Tarot

      •         Variety of Tarot decks

      •         Major & Minor Arcana

      •         Tarot "suits"

      •         Basic numerology of Tarot

      •         Court cards

      •         Tarot spreads

      •         Ethics & etiquette

      Also, there will be time for practice readings. So bring your own favorite deck (78-card Tarot decks only, please) or use one of mine!

      Class is limited to 8 participants.

      Call 770-516-6969

       to register early!

      $45.00 per person

      Instructor: Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell is an intuitive reader who has worked at local psychic fairs for many years. Hannah-Fey utilizes her clairaudient, clairsentient & claircognizant abilities as well as her empathic skills to clarify what she sees in the cards. She also employs her knowledge of crystals, astrology & other metaphysical practices to enhance her readings. Hannah-Fey's intent is to provide insight, guidance & harmony for every area of your life.

      For more info contact: ndaniell@... or 404-668-5523

      *********************

      NEW IN 2012!

      Karuna Reiki classes & attunements – Levels 1, 2 & Master

      Prerequisite: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

      (Contact me for more info – Let's talk Karuna Reiki … the next generation!)

      *********************

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am happy to offer my workshops - Tarot, Wheel of the Year, Chakra, Labyrinth, Usui & Karuna Reiki (Levels 1, 2 & Master) - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the International Madonna Ministry & am available for Weddings, Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create your special ceremony!

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain a new Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight & personal spiritual growth. Gather 2 or 3 friends & contact me to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      TAROT SALON – This enlightening experience, in which experiential readings are guided by the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 6 friends & can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      DO YOU EBAY? – I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay, Amazon & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE: I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more

      about Reiki & receiving Reiki attunements (Usui & Karuna systems).

      2nd Wednesday of every month - Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility.

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      A Weekend with Girish - Atlanta, please welcome Girish! It's been several years since his last visit here. Swaha Productions is proud to sponsor Girish's return for a full weekend of yoga with sweet live music, & kirtan! The Friday & Saturday events will both be held at the Selah Center of the North Druid Hills Baptist Church, 1085 Ponce de Leon NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306.

      Friday July 27th: Yoga with Karen Dorfman, live music with Girish. Come early to get your spot! Doors open at 7pm, class will begin promptly at 7:30pm. $20.00 in advance online, $25.00 at the door.

      Saturday July 28th: Kirtan with Girish, Bhakti Messenger opening! This is going to be HOT! Doors open at 6:30pm, kirtan starts at 7pm. $20.00 in advance online, $25.00 at the door.

      Discount for advance purchase of both events: $35.00! To take advantage of the on-line discounts, go to www.Swahaproductions.com/weekend-with-girish

      Saturday, August 18 – Highly recommended: "Adventures in Co-Creation", a course presented by Lois M. Grant, Ph.D., CCP, begins. Ready to move forward? Let Lois show you how to get in touch with the energies of LIFE & use them to co-create abundance, fulfilling relationships & a healthy body. Call 404-252-8525 to reserve you place.

      Saturday, August 18 - "Zone of Light" Psychic Fair, 3rd Saturday of every other month (i.e. August, October, etc.) – From 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Trinity Center for Spiritual Living, 1095 Zonolite Rd. Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30306. This NEW psychic fair is sponsored in conjunction with Trilogy Bookstore, 4 N. Clarendon Ave, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

      FOUND: A couple of old friends – Donna Bonter & Brian James are readers & practitioners at the Open Mind Center, 1575 Old Alabama Road Suite 213, Roswell, Georgia 30076. The Open Mind Center offers classes, services, & products. One intention of the center is to honor each person's journey & help them reach their full potential. For that, they offer certification programs as well as motivational speakers that will both uplift & direct the spirit. In addition, The Open Mind Center is a place where visitors can come for meditation, to receive an invigorating massage, attend a special event, or relax in the Tea Room. The Center is sure to have something for everyone.

      Massage Supplies in Gwinnett – Kneads, Inc. is now located at 3505 Gwinnett Place Drive, Suite 100, in Duluth, Georgia 30096 (near Gwinnett Mall). They carry a great selection of massage & wellness supplies. Please call 678-957-9100 to speak with their knowledgeable staff.

      Beads in Avondale – Out & about one day recently, I stumbled upon a marvelous little bead shop you may want to check out. The Bead Shoppe, located at 2849 E. College Avenue in Avondale Estates, Georgia 30030, has an amazing selection of beads & beading supplies!

      "Follow your bliss!" ~ Joseph Campbell

      Until next month . . .

      Reiki blessings & big cosmic hugs,

      Nancy `Hannah-Fey' Daniell