Winter Solstice - You are invited!

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2011
      Wednesday, December 21, 2011
      7:30pm until 9:00pm

      An Atlanta tradition! Angel Wings at Winter Solstice!

      Be in the Stillness of the darkest night of the year in the Stillness of your Heart in the Center of our Double-Chakra Crystal Bowl Circle!

      SOS Crystal Bowl Choir will immerse us in the harmony of the chakra energies, preparing us in the darkness of Winter Solstice for the return of the Light. Join us as we welcome the Light-Beings of Sound who lovingly realign us and gently guide us into the New Year!

      Participants are encouraged to bring a comfortable pillow so they can be seated on the floor inside or outside these shimmering wings of sound!

      Atlanta Unity Church
      3597 Parkway Ln, Norcross, GA 30092-2827
      Love offerings to the church gratefully accepted.