Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - December 2011

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY!

      (Please note "December Special")

      Saturday, Nov. 26 – Join us for a relaxing break in your holiday preparations! I will be doing intuitive Tarot readings at the regular `Last Saturday' monthly Psychic Fair at Forever & A Day, 7830 Highway 92, in Woodstock from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. For directions or more information, please contact the shop directly at 770-516-6969 or go to the website www.foreverandaday.biz. New Age books, gifts & much more!

      Saturday, Dec. 3 – I will do Tarot readings & Energy Healing at the regular `First Saturday' monthly Psychic Fair at the Herb Shop & Healing Center in Holly Springs, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The Herb Shop is your complete source for high quality vitamins, minerals & herbal products, as well as a fabulous resource for gemstones & a myriad of Feng Shui Austrian crystals . . . plus many gift items for the metaphysical Earth traveler. For directions, please call the shop at 770-704-9950 or go to www.herbshopcanton.com .

      Wednesday, Dec. 14 – I will facilitate our monthly Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084. (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. The group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. & everyone is welcome! A $5.00 minimum love offering is requested for use of the facility.

      Wednesday, Dec. 21 - Winter solstice marks the darkest night of the year & celebrates the welcome return of light. Join us as we usher in this homecoming with the crystal bowl choir, Angels of Sound & Light. Participants are encouraged to bring a comfortable pillow so they can be seated on the floor inside or outside the circle of bowls to experience the interplay of chakra geometries & the shimmering wings of sound! Atlanta Unity Church, 3597 Parkway Lane, Norcross, GA 30092. 7:30 p.m. - Love offering.

      Saturday, Dec. 31 – Come see what 2012 holds for YOU! I will be doing intuitive Tarot readings at the regular `Last Saturday' monthly Psychic Fair at Forever & A Day, 7830 Highway 92, in Woodstock from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. For directions or more information, please contact the shop directly at 770-516-6969 or go to the website www.foreverandaday.biz . New Age books, gifts & much more!

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523. I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      *********************

      COMING IN 2012!

      Karuna Reiki classes & attunements – Levels 1, 2 & Master

      Prerequisite: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

      *********************

      DECEMBER SPECIAL!!!

      Any reading or energy session

      on a "Love Offering" basis

      (LOL, a few restrictions apply … contact me for details!)

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am happy to offer my workshops - Tarot, Wheel of the Year, Chakra, Labyrinth, Usui & Karuna Reiki (Levels 1, 2 & Master) & - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the International Madonna Ministry & am available for Weddings, Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create your special ceremony!

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain a new Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight & personal spiritual growth. Gather 2 or 3 friends & contact me to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      TAROT SALON – This enlightening experience, in which experiential readings are guided by the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 4 participants & can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      DO YOU EBAY? – I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay, Amazon & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      "FINDING THE GENIE IN YOUR GENES" - We are always manifesting, but because we do most of our manifesting unconsciously, we don't always manifesting what we want. This process pinpoints unconscious forces driving our manifestations & brings awareness to the blocks so we manifest with discernment. I now offer the "Finding the Genie in Your Genes" healing modality introduced by Margaret Ruby. Call me today for your appointment & start manifesting your life as you dream it!

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE: I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more

      about Reiki & receiving Reiki attunements (Usui & Karuna).

      2nd Wednesday of every month - Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Yoga & Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org ), 2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone 404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility.

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      A link to my 5-Star Amazon Seller shophttp://www.amazon.com/shops/miscinga

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      NEW!

      Online readings at

      http://mypsychicfair.com/

      Book your session today!

      TIBETAN SOUND IMMERSION WITH GONGS, BOWLS, & BELLS

      JAI SHANTI YOGA

      1630-D Dekalb Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30307

      Sunday, November 27, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm

      Forged with seven metals by Tibetan monks these instruments create hemi-sync & binaural beat frequencies promoting deep relaxation. The sound is organic, deep & nurturing. The "living tones" build upon each other & evolve on their own, producing a sea of sound that is both timeless & alive. We not only hear the sound through our ears but through our bodies, affecting us at the deepest cellular levels. ISTA's Sound Healing Angels wander through the audience sounding these ancient instruments. Within this experience, tensions are released, blockages may be cleared & the mind is able to stop it chattering.

      This event is co-sponsored by the International Sound Therapy Association. ISTA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting therapeutic uses of sound. Please bring mats, pillows & blankets so you can

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)