Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - June 2011

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY!

      Saturday, June 4 - I will do Tarot readings & Energy Healing at the regular `1stSaturday' monthly Psychic Fair at the Herb Shop & Healing Center in Holly Springs, 10:00 a.m. to6:00 p.m. The Herb Shop is your complete source for high quality vitamins,minerals, & herbal products as well as a fabulous resource for gemstones& a myriad of Feng Shui Austrian crystals . . . plus many gift items for the metaphysical Earth traveler. For directions, please call the shop at770-704-9950 or go to www.hershopcanton.com.

      Saturday, June 11 – I will offer readings at Forever & A Day's vendor booth at "THROUGH THE VEIL", a Paranormal & Metaphysical Event at the Atlanta downtown Hilton.For more information, please go to http://www.throughtheveil.org/paranormal-events.html.

      Saturday, June 18 – I will do Tarot readings at the NEW monthly Psychic Fair at Creative Healing in Smyrna,11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The address is 767 Concord Road, Smyrna GA 30082.For directions & more information, please call the organizer at 404-374-4937.This fair will be held on the 3rd Saturday of each month. For more information, see pages 8-9 of the Cobb News & Views at http://www.thecobbnews.com/issues/Mar-Apr-2011/index.html.

      Tuesday, June 21 – Join Rev. John Strickland, Beth Remmes & me for a Summer Solstice Celebration at Atlanta Unity Church,3597 Parkway Lane in Norcross. For the Native people of America,Medicine Wheels were ceremonial centers of culture & places where people would come to mark the changes in their own lives as well as those of life on earth. They are still places to pray, meditate, contemplate, strengthen your connection to nature, & come to a higher degree of understanding about yourself & your relationship with all creation. 7:30 p.m. – Love offerings to the church gratefully accepted.

      Saturday, June 25 – I will be doing intuitive Tarot readings at the regular `last Saturday' monthly Psychic Fair at Forever & A Day, 7830 Highway 92, in Woodstock from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. For directions or more information, please contact the shop directly at 770-516-6969 or go to their website www.foreverandaday.biz.

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523.I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      *********************

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am happy to offer my workshops - Tarot, Chakra, Labyrinth, Usui Reiki (Levels 1, 2 & Master) - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the International Madonna Ministry& am available for Weddings, Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create a ceremony just for you!

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain anew Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight &personal spiritual growth. Gather a few friends & contact me to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@...or call 404-668-5523.

      TAROT SALON –This enlightening experience, in which experiential readings are guided by the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 4 participants& can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523.

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Try my "Abundance" Oil Blend –Increases the attraction of abundance & success. It enhances the frequency of the energy field that surrounds us through stimulation of the somatides.Somatides transmit frequency from the cells to the environment when stimulated through fragrance & thoughts. This frequency creates the "Law of Attraction", a harmonic magnetic energy field around oneself. When focusing on issues of abundance & inhaling this oil, a memory link to the RNA template is created where memory is blueprinted & permanently transcribed.

      Also, I make a fabulous "Orange Exfoliant" aromatherapy blend of Sea Salt & Nourishing Oils.Guaranteed to leave hands & feet feeling smooooooth! & my amazing "Patchouli Masque" is perfect for any skin type.

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      DO YOU EBAY?– I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay, Amazon & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@...or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      "FINDING THE GENIE IN YOUR GENES" - We are always manifesting, but because we do most of our manifesting unconsciously, we don't always manifesting what we want.This process pinpoints unconscious forces driving our manifestations & brings awareness to the blocks so we manifest with discernment. I now offer the"Finding the Genie in Your Genes" healing modality introduced by Margaret Ruby.Call me today for your appointment & start manifesting your life as you dream it!

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE:I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about Reiki & receiving Reiki attunements.

      2nd Wednesday of every month- Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org),2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd & Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.) Phone404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility. (PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION. THIS FACILITY HAS RECENTLY MOVED.)

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      A link to my 5-Star Amazon Seller shop: http://www.amazon.com/shops/miscinga

      June 9-11, Through The Veil – Through The Veil Productions presents the 3rdAnnual "Through The Veil" Paranormal & Metaphysical Gathering at the Atlanta Hilton Hotel, 255 Courtland St, Atlanta 30303. Through The Veil Productions' mission is to provide education, enlightenment & empowerment in each experience we provide. It is our pleasure to present affordable opportunities to explore your beliefs with some of the most notable & experienced people in the field. Seek Your Answers.... (go to http://www.throughtheveil.org)

      June 11, EvolverFest - Every day, inspired people across Atlanta are sowing the seeds of a new planetary culture. From urban homesteaders to holistic healers,local evolutionaries are coming together to create the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible. Global transformation begins at home...

      This year, Evolver Atlanta presents EvolverFest 2011 - the 3rd annual day of enlightening ideas& conscious celebration. EvolverFest features two stages, Connexus & Inspiral;a visionary art gallery with live painting, Arterria; transformative presentations from regional & internationally recognized speakers; & live music in an alcohol-free, family-friendly atmosphere.

      EvolverFest will be held at the Lake Claire Community Land Trust (LCCLT), an idyllic, communally owned"greenspace" in the heart of the city & the ideal home for this event.Festival-goers can shop for eco-conscious gifts & artisan crafts while sipping a homemade Kombucha in the Evolver Bazaar. Pioneering community organizations & innovative local businesses will also be on hand, for those looking to link up & join the evolution. Enjoy healthy snacks & frosty drinks available all day, & be sure to bring a bottle for complimentary water from the solar-powered well!

      EvolverFest runs from Noon to 10 PM, rain or shine. The cost of entry is $10 Advanced / $15 Door for adults, & free for children aged 10 & under accompanied by a parent or guardian. A portion of proceeds goes to benefit the LCCLT. For more info go to http://www.evolverfest.com.

      New! Phone Readings from Forever & A Day. Here's how:

      1.Call the store at 770-516-6969 (Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 - 6:30; Sunday, noon– 6:00)

      2.The fee for phone readings is $1.25 per minute (20 mins. minimum)

      3.Send money to PayPal account via email

      Check out all the readers' bios at http://www.foreverandaday.biz/Readers.html.

      Mountain Valley Center - Walk a 7-circuit outdoor Labyrinth at the Otto Labyrinth Park in Otto, North Carolina& enjoy unique Labyrinth Gifts & Services.

      2011 GROUP LABYRINTH WALK SCHEDULE

          June 18, 7-8 pm - Strawberry Moon Walk to take stock of the entire year & plan for the future.

          July 16, 7-8 pm - Buck Moon Walk to focus on both the physical body & physical practicalities.

          Aug. 13, 7-8 pm - Sturgeon Moon Walk to give thanks not only to outer influences but to thank yourself too.

          Sept. 10, 7-8 pm - Harvest Moon Walk to heal old wounds both emotional & physical.

          Oct. 8, 7-8 pm - Hunter Moon Walk to connect with nature & with animals.

      Mountain Valley Center & Otto Labyrinth Park

      43 Shambala Way

      Otto, NC 28763.

      Phone Toll Free 888-773-2491

      www.mountainvalleycenter.com