Nancy 'Hannah-Fey' Daniell - February 2011

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011

      Dear Friends –

      THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY JOURNEY

      & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Saturday, February 5 - I will do Tarot readings & Energy Healing atthe regular monthly Psychic Fair at the HerbShop & Healing Center in Holly Springs, 10:00 a.m. to6:00 p.m. For directions, please call the shop at 770-704-9950.

      Saturday, February 19 – I will do Tarot readings at the NEWmonthly Psychic Fair at Creative Healing in Smyrna, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The addressis 767 Concord Road, Smyrna GA 30082. For directions & more information,please call the organizer at 404-374-4937. This fair will be held on the 3rdSaturday of each month.

      Sunday, February 20 – Please join me for an Informative Celebration to discuss & graphically experience the Wheel of the Year, including the directions, the seasonal celebrations and the elemental correspondences.  You are invited to bring a small object which personally symbolizes for you one of these aspects – the Directions (East, South, West, North), the Seasons (Spring,Summer, Fall, Winter) or the Elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth). Your object will go home with you fully charged with this event's information &positive energy. From 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Herb Shop & Healing Center in Holly Springs. $25.00 per person. For directions & to register early, please call the shop at770-704-9950.

      Saturday, February 26 – I will be doing intuitive Tarot readings &offering EAR CANDLING at the regular monthly Psychic Fair at Forever And A Day,7830 Highway 92, in Woodstock from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. For directions or more information, please contact the shop directly at 770-516-6969 or go to their website www.foreverandaday.biz .

      And as always . . . please email me at ndaniell@... or give me a call at 404-668-5523. I'll be happy to schedule a reading or an energy session just for YOU!

      AT YOUR SERVICE - I am always happy to offer my workshops - Tarot, Chakra, Labyrinth,Usui Reiki - at a location near you. Also, I am an ordained minister in the international Madonna Ministry & am available for Weddings & Handfastings, Dedications, Croning Rituals, etc. Please email me at ndaniell@... or call 404-668-5523 to co-create a ceremony just for you!

      TAROT SALON –This enlightening experience, in which readings are guided by living experiences with the Tarot & a variety of Oracle cards, is perfect for up to 4 participants & can be offered in any location. If you are interested in hosting a Tarot Salon, please email me at ndaniell@...or call 404-668-5523.

      Feeling Stuck? Need to find Answers? Want to gain anew Perspective? – I'm available to facilitate a game of SATORI, the Radical Forgiveness game that promotes laughter, enlightenment, insight &personal spiritual growth. Gather a few friends & contact me for to schedule a game in your home or sacred space. ndaniell@...or call 404-668-5523

      AROMATHERAPY

      Specific Oil Blends are formulated to maximize the synergistic effect between various oil chemistries & harmonic frequencies. When chemistry & frequency coincide, noticeable physical, spiritual & emotional benefits can be attained.

      Ask me about … RAINDROP FOR THE FEET! You're gonna love it!!

      Try my "Abundance" Oil Blend –Increases the attraction of abundance & success. It enhances the frequencyof the energy field that surrounds us through stimulation of the somatides. Somatides transmit frequency from the cells to the environment when stimulated through fragrance & thoughts. This frequency creates the "Law of Attraction",a harmonic magnetic energy field around oneself. When focusing on issues of abundance & inhaling this oil, a memory link to the RNA template is created where memory is blueprinted & permanently transcribed.

      Also, I make a fabulous "Orange Exfoliant" aromatherapy blend of Sea Salt & Nourishing Oils.Guaranteed to leave hands & feet feeling smooooooth! And my amazing "Patchouli Masque" is perfect for any skin type.

      Or contact me for an aromatherapy blend custom-made for you!

       I am a Certified Aromatherapist & I use natural ingredients with therapeutic grade essential oils.

      DO YOU EBAY?– I am a regular Seller with a good reputation on Ebay, Amazon & several other websites, & I would like to talk to you about selling . . . your old collection of widjits, your antique whatsits, or that overabundance of books gathering dust on your shelves. Please email me at ndaniell@...or call 404-668-5523 to discuss how I can help you make money & clear your clutter!

      "FINDING THE GENIE IN YOUR GENES" - We are always manifesting, but because we do most of our manifesting unconsciously, we are not always manifesting what we want.This process pinpoints the unconscious forces driving our manifestations,bringing awareness to the blocks & desires so we manifest with discernment.I now offer the "Finding the Genie in Your Genes" healing modality introduced by Margaret Ruby. Call me today for your appointment & start manifesting your life as you dream it!

      - SERENITY REIKI CIRCLE -

      NOTE:I am a Reiki Master Teacher. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about Reiki and receiving Reiki attunements.

      2nd Wednesday of every month- Reiki sharing circle at Harmony Learning Center (www.harmonylearningcenter.org),2227 Idlewood Rd, Tucker, GA  30084.  (Between Cowan Rd and Main St, upstairs in the Anwan Wellness Medical Center.)Phone 404-315-9000. Group meets from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. A $5.00 minimum offering is suggested for use of the facility. (PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION. THIS FACILITY HAS RECENTLY MOVED.)

      OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST:

      A link to my 5-Star Amazon Seller shop: http://www.amazon.com/shops/miscinga

      Feb. 5 –Jeff Craft, of Atlanta Tantra Yoga, presents a powerful evening of Group Mantra chanting with the Mantra "OM". 7:00to 9:30 p.m. – Love offering requested & location given at registration.

      Who should attend?

          * Those new to Mantra & Tantra Yoga looking to learn & experience

          * Experienced Yogic & Tantric practitioners looking for a deepened group meditation experience

          * Anyone looking for ways to deepen awareness & peace of mind

      Group chanting magnifies the healing & transformational power for each individual & the group as a whole. It is also a chance to connect in community with like-minded people. The evening begins with a brief introduction to the practice of Mantra, its intentions & effects. We will then discuss the significance of the Mantra OM.

      Following the introduction,we will proceed into a guided meditation to take you deeper into a relaxed state of body & mind. The group will then recite the Mantra OM the traditional108 times. This is followed by a brief period of silence & then a guided experience of deeper connection within the group. (approximately 45 minutes total)

      After the meditation period there will be time for questions & sharing, plus a brief explanation, with handout, of how to take this practice home with you! For more information, go to http://www.atlantaschooloftantrayoga.com/groupmantraom.php.

      Feb. 5 & 6 at the GwinnettCenter (Hall C), 6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30097– Greetings Beader! Welcome to www.beadshows.com, the home of Intergalactic Bead& Jewelry Shows (IBJS). IBJS is the premier purveyor of bead resources from around the world. Throughout the eastern half of the United States, IBJS manages more than 40 bead shows in 20 major markets annually. Settle into beadshows.com fora little while where you can review each of our events, connect with and get to know our exceptional exhibitors, register for your favorite event and share your stories with fellow beaders from all parts of the globe. Thanks for stopping by, we trust you'll enjoy the "Intergalactic" experience both on-line and live.

      News Flash - The zodiac isn't wrong! Your sign isn't changing. Ignore the misinformation.Every year or so, another astronomer erupts into the mainstream media with a portentous announcement about how, due to the precession of the equinoxes, the astrological signs are no longer aligned with the actual constellations. Often the supposed 13th constellation, Ophiuchus, is also invoked as a further proof of how delusional astrologers are. http://www.freewillastrology.com/guest_astros.html

      And coming in March – Pagan Marketplace of Ideas at Sweetwater Creek State Park. Saturday,March 26, 11:00 to 6:00. Go to www.PaganMarketplace.orgfor more info.

      Until next month . . .

      Reiki blessings & big cosmic hugs,

      Nancy `Hannah-Fey'Daniell