Re: Group Meet & Greet Reminder!

  • Taryn
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
      Striped shirts it is with an optional Pentacle necklace! Details on the Calendar updated :)

      --- In gwinnettpagans@yahoogroups.com, Rhiyana Pineau <wiccan_loki@...> wrote:

      > I do not see many people with striped shirts so how about that?
      >
      > Or for the open broom closet people they can just wear a pentacle necklace?
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Martha Dickinson
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
        Gonna have to miss this one, but I'm up for the next one

        --
        SUPPORT OUR 911 FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      • Taryn
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
          Sorry you won't be able to make it. I'm working on something for Yule, so if you want to post some dates and times you might be available, I can get an idea of when everyone is free.

          Blessed Be,
          Taryn

          --- In gwinnettpagans@yahoogroups.com, Martha Dickinson <mensachickie@...> wrote:

          > Gonna have to miss this one, but I'm up for the next one
          >
          > On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 10:31 PM, Taryn <terainey@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Striped shirts it is with an optional Pentacle necklace! Details on the
          > > Calendar updated :)
          > >
          > > --- In gwinnettpagans@yahoogroups.com <gwinnettpagans%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > Rhiyana Pineau <wiccan_loki@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I do not see many people with striped shirts so how about that?
          > > >
          > > > Or for the open broom closet people they can just wear a pentacle
          > > necklace?
          > > >

          > > > ________________________________

        • Martha Dickinson
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
            Unfortunately the only weekend day I have off till after christmas is the 18th (I do hate when work interfears with life sigh) I have some weekday days off but I know that probably won't work for the rest in the group :(

            --

          • Taryn
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010
              I am a nanny in the afternoons and evenings during the week, and a couple times a week I keep a toddler in my home. If there's an interest, I could put something together for a weekday morning.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 2, 2010
                most definitely on my part :)