Pagan Sitter Swap Instructions

  • Taryn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Basically, a Sitter Swap is a great way to be able to afford that date night without having to pay an arm an a leg for babysitters. You simply go into our database and get in touch with someone else on the list. We're all friends here, so don't be strangers! Get to know a little about each other, and then exchange dates to babysit for each other. It is very very simple, and a great way to make new friends and help one another out while still getting something in return!

      Make sure you both agree on the set dates, and set up a time period by which to notify the other person should plans abruptly change. Above all, please do not agree to a date you aren't sure you'll be free for. Be up front with each other and your situations (i.e. home/apartment, work hours, time you'll be gone and back, CPR/First Aid or not, etc.)

      Also, please make sure that the time periods during which you'll be swapping are similar. We want to make this a fair swap :)

      Enjoy your night out, and don't hesitate to contact Taryn should you need anything!

      **Also, you may see listed in the database people who are not parents and are simply offering their babysitting services. This will be made clear, and their hourly rates will apply.