Sancho Family Reunion Montreal 2005

  • Mlilwana Osanku
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 11:16 AM
      I am simply forwarding information - and let me add, I would like
      for you to do the same as quickly as possible - communicate with all
      you know relatives, friends, associates, et. al.

      Long live Bentick, Long live Tuckness, Long live John, and if
      Ignatius Sancho is our father long life him; too - long life Sancho -
      -Sancho forever - world without end...Peace....

      The Sancho Family Reunion will take place in Montreal, Canada from
      Friday July 15. 2005 to Sunday July 17 2005.

      We are aware of the enormous size of our family, with relatives
      residing on many continents, and connected to persons who have
      helped us in our quest of trying to trace our roots.

      Therefore this invitation is not restricted only to the immediate
      Sancho family but also to those individuals and their families who
      have over time constantly interacted with Sanchos.

      You are specially invited to join us in Montreal, on this special
      date.

      In order to defray the cost for holding this event, we are asking
      for the following donations from families.. We will not refuse
      donation from friends of the family who feel inclined to donate
      also. However, please notify us regarding the number of family
      members and friends who will be attending.

      Children five(5) years and under--------------- FREE.

      Children six (6) to eighteen (18) years-----------$30.00.

      Unemployed Seniors, sixtyfive (65) and over --$30.00.

      Employed seniors, sixtyfive (65) years and over $50.00.

      Young adults (18) years and over------------$50.00.

      Amounts quoted are in U S dollars.

      In order to facilitate smooth arrangements, to this end, we would
      like that you confirm your attendance and send 50% of your donation
      by May 1. 2005, to the attention of,

      Venica Sancho.

      40 St Antoine

      Ste Genevieve

      Quebec Canada
      H9H 2P 5

      Tele. 514-620-2035

      venica@...

      Hotel arrangements would be forwarded in the next communicae.

      See you in Montreal

      Venica Sancho