Announcements & Questions: Janet Ann Glasgow and others....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      IN MEMORIAM
      GLASGOW – in sacred and loving memory of our dear mother and grand mother; Janet Ann Glasgow, who departed this life on July 17, 1987.
      May her soul rest in peace.
      Sadly missed by her loving children;
      Violet, Joycelyn, Conrad, Drette, Bruce, Oswald, Jacob and grand children and other relatives.
      Source: In Memoriam - Sunday Chronicle - July 29, 1990: page 9.

      Please log onto

      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana and the History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      “The Black begun his career in America not as Slave but as Master”.
      Rafique Ali Jairazbhdy – 1974 Ancient Egyptians and Chinese in America (His Old World origins of American civilisation; v. 1)