Howard Desuzar

  • gailageday
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      I'm 19 and I'm looking for my father who is currently in Guyana. I'm
      not quite sure if I spelled his last name correctly. The last my
      mother told me was that his is residing in berbice. He is an
      accountant, who is married with children.

      I would love to start researching my geneology,
      if anyone has any information you can e-mail me @ gailageday@...
    • gailageday
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
        --- In guyanese_genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "gailageday"
        <gailageday@...> wrote:

        > I'm 19 and I'm looking for my father who is currently in Guyana. I'm
        > not quite sure if I spelled his last name correctly. The last my
        > mother told me was that his is residing in berbice. He is an
        > accountant, who is married with children.
        I found out how it's spelled Desouza

        > I would love to start researching my geneology,
        > if anyone has any information you can e-mail me @ gailageday@...

      • Rudolph Jaeranny
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
          Maybe Yvonne DeSouza can help. Hi Yvonne, hope you can help this young lady.

          regards and much respect

          rudy J.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2006
            Hello Gail

            I have had a look through the 2006 Voters Lists for West and East Berbice and did not find no mention of a Howard Desuzar.

            I also checked the spellings Dasuzar, De Suzar, Da Suzar, De Souza, Desouza, Da Souza and Dasouza but was not able to find any Howards.

            There are De Souzas/Da Souzas/Desouzas/Dasouzas but with different firstnames.

            It is possible that he may have moved to another part of Guyana or even to somewhere else in the Caribbean or to North America.

            Sorry i couldn't be of any more help.

            if anyone has any information you can e-mail me @ gailageday@gmail. com