Re: [guyanese_genealogy] Just Enter...And Get Millions of Gifts for Free: Don't Ever Again - thanks

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Pamela Jakson, Peace,

      This is not what this forum is about. I simply hope you made an error and will try your best not to repeat such. That being the case it is quite understandable for it is human to error.
      However, please regard this email as a notice.

      pamelajakson2 <pamelajakson2@...> wrote:
      Just Enter...And Get Millions of Gifts for Free
      Hi guys...
      I got a site. Where we can get Listings and Gifts for FREE. Just entering U R mail id...
      Just Test U R luck
      It's Simple
      Bye
      Pamela

      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana and the History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      “The Black begun his career in America not as Slave but as Master”.
      Rafique Ali Jairazbhdy – 1974 Ancient Egyptians and Chinese in America (His Old World origins of American civilisation; v. 1)