Re: I just could'nt care less! Please respect our human rights

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Please respect our human rights, our social rights and resist the temptations to disrespect yourself further. Refrain from enlightening me of your inadequacies, including you have not aspired to attain a measure of   self respect. The conclusion is you have little and/or no self-respect. Social justice is beyond your realm of comprehension - therefore, can not be expected to respect the wishes of mankind.
      Have some respect for your ancestors and attempt to attain some self discipline - will you?
      This is the sort mentality of beings that has trampled the earth for far too many years in the human experience, and has subjected others to inhumanity.

      Derryck, I have no problems and no regrets making the choice and taking the action I did concerning you and your response. I guess you ought to understand that by now. Get on with the rest of your life and leave us alone - will you? That should not be all together too difficult for you. I hope not....hotep.

      Derryck <derryck@...> wrote:

      ATTENTION:
      I think it is time for you people start living in the PRESENT. And get real!
      It is people like you who are STUCK in history, that is the major cause of for our socio-political situation in Guyana currently.
      I hope that you take this message in good faith, because it is tne TRUTH about your kind.
      Om Shanti.
      Derryck.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        Hmmmmmmm!

         A little hot under the collar too Mr Sancho? You are far above Mr Griffith  This man did rattle many people and yours truly is no exception. I am in solidarity with you. I have great respects and love for you.

        The folks that made our beloved land a fertile ground for hate will be gone one day. Folks like Derryk who poses as a B.K  in his hypocracy with the traditional OM SHANTI greeting will have to answer to the great I AM.... me too!

        Lets educate our children and teach them love. We all cry regardless of race and have the same feelings and colour of blood!

        One day our children will make it 'One People, One Nation, One Destiny'.

        Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway. com

        M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
        Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana and the History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
        “The Black begun his career in America not as Slave but as Master”.
        Rafique Ali Jairazbhdy – 1974 Ancient Egyptians and Chinese in America (His Old World origins of American civilisation; v. 1)

      • Neville Quelch
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
          Rudolph, protect your membership.  If you are writing on genealogy then this is the correct address to do your posting.  If you are writing about something other that genealogy, then you must use to address of your group.  As much I as like where you are coming from, I am in the East-Coast group and you are not.  I should never have received your mail.  Your membership is yours to protect.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
            Point taken with regrets and apologies.

            rudy J.