Family Tree

  • Barbara Clarke
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2006
      I was born in Guyana but is living in England, i have been building my
      family tree. On my paternal side my ancestors are the Jhingoree
      originally from Berbice, but the decendants are scattered all over
      guyana and other countries, my faternal is Luckhoo but i cannot find
      the link. My father is Luckhoo from New Amsterdanand. If you are
      interested the famuly tree is found in
      http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/profit

      If there is any relatives or persons have any information that is
      relevant to the family on the tree please do not hesitate to place a
      message in the guest book.
    • Richard B. Cheddie
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 28, 2006
        Barbara,

        I was looking at your website and saw the name Allicock.

        There is a Richard Allicock that has done a lot of postings on Indians on
        the internet.

        I had invited him to join Bhatchaman some time ago, but at the time he was
        stretched very thin.

        You can google him and see if he is related to you.

        Cheddie

        I was born in Guyana but is living in England, i have been building my
        family tree. On my paternal side my ancestors are the Jhingoree
        originally from Berbice, but the decendants are scattered all over
        guyana and other countries, my faternal is Luckhoo but i cannot find
        the link. My father is Luckhoo from New Amsterdanand. If you are
        interested the famuly tree is found in
        http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/profit

        If there is any relatives or persons have any information that is
        relevant to the family on the tree please do not hesitate to place a
        message in the guest book.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Anita Clarke
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
          Hi Richard,

          Thank you, please could you send me his inforation so
          i can contact him. All information are welcome.

          Barbara

          --- "Richard B. Cheddie" <yuddh1@...> wrote:

          > Barbara,
          >
          > I was looking at your website and saw the name
          > Allicock.
          >
          > There is a Richard Allicock that has done a lot of
          > postings on Indians on
          > the internet.
          >
          > I had invited him to join Bhatchaman some time ago,
          > but at the time he was
          > stretched very thin.
          >
          > You can google him and see if he is related to you.
          >
          > Cheddie

        • Richard B. Cheddie
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
            Anita,

            The last e-mail address I had for him was Richard Allicock:
            richwyn@...

            Cheddie
            Thank you, please could you send me his inforation so
            i can contact him. All information are welcome.

            Barbara

            --- "Richard B. Cheddie" <yuddh1@...> wrote:

            > Barbara,
            >
            > I was looking at your website and saw the name
            > Allicock.
            >
            > There is a Richard Allicock that has done a lot of
            > postings on Indians on
            > the internet.
            >
            > I had invited him to join Bhatchaman some time ago,
            > but at the time he was
            > stretched very thin.
            >
            > You can google him and see if he is related to you.
            >
            > Cheddie

          • Anita Clarke
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
              Thanks Richard

              --- "Richard B. Cheddie" <yuddh1@...> wrote:

              > Anita,
              >
              > The last e-mail address I had for him was Richard
              > Allicock:
              > richwyn@...
              >
              > Cheddie

            • Gaston Taylor
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2010
                Hi,

                I hope someone could help me out as I am attempting to trace my family tree.  The Taylor's of Friendship/Buxton Village, East Coast Demerara. My dad 's name is George Taylor, called Sunny.  My mom's name is Iris nee Rodriques and her mother's name is Lily Jones.  I am of mixed race. That is African, Indian, Portuguese and Scottish.  I don't know my Indian grandmother or my Portuguese grandfather.  My Scottish grandfather came from Scotland and was an overseer on a sugar plantation.  My African grandmother had several children by my Portuguese grandpa.  My grandma relatives still resides in Friendship/Buxton Village and would like to establish my family tree.  I would appreciate any help from you.

                thank you.
                 gaston
                Shaggy!
              • D. Anne Ferdinand
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 15, 2010

                  The Sirodenna Group
                  Market America Unfranchise Developers
                  Telephone 703-496-7400
                  Toll Free: 1-800-563-6645
                  www.MarketAmerica.com/TEM

                  I have contacted someone that is knowledgeable about individuals in the area you mentioned.  Will get back to you as soon as I am contacted.

                   D. Anne Ferdinand