School business is for educators, not parents.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006

      In recent times these three articles crossed my mind as it wondered about Afrikan People surviving in the USA . What are your views?

      VANISHING ACTS: IS BLACK BROOKLYN UNDER SIEGE?

      Education and Community - Bernard Gassoway
       "School business is for educators, not parents. Parents need to focus more on raising their children than getting too involved in what goes on in schools."

      Malcolm X's grandson in trouble
      New York - The grandson of the US civil rights icon Malcolm X was arrested after punching a hole in a doughnut shop's window, sending shattered glass onto two patrons, police said.
      It is simply an indictment of the Afrikan people, resident in the USA , to sit idly by and allow Malcolm Shabazz, the grandson of the legendary human Rights activist, Malcolm X, to be running around out of control. It is obvious the young man needs help. Help he ultimately is not receiving from those who claim to love Malcolm X. Somebody and/or groups who are in the position to provide the necessary must bend over backwards to ensure Malcolm Shabazz is facilitated.
      Malcolm X is an icon. Malcolm X is idolized by millions, yet his grandson exists in such a failed state. People failed Malcolm X in 1965 – and today, millions of people are failing him again, by not taking care of his representative.
      Small wonder others are capitalizing on our philosophy – it takes a village to raise a child – yet Black people standby and cast blind eyes upon our own shining knight. Long live brother Malcolm X – Long live peoples power – the struggle continues.

      Eternal Blessings, Love, Peace, Power & Unity
      M'lilwana Osanku - Sancho of Nabaclis.
      Researching - Sancho, Campbell, Young (Younge), Solomon, Ross & Martin - Families of Guyana.
      History of Golden Grove and Nabaclis Village District, East Sea Coast Demerara, Guyana.
      "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." The Most Honourable Marcus Garvey (1887-1940) People's Power Forever Vote AFC Tme for Change - down with ethnic politics -